Friday, June 19, 2009

i'm learning..be a learner...to learn...

today is the last day to 'minggle' around at HQ.along 3 weeks, with 'on off' works and tasks made my life sometimes up-side-down.but it was okay after all.by doing all those things, some other things that made my soul miserable lately have been thrown away for at least a while.huhu.

and starting from next week, we will joining KKTM Beranang/PJ in their Minggu Silaturrahim.hahaha.feel like 3 years back when my colleagues and i were conducting Minggu Haluan Siswa UM 05/06.at that time, we've gone through many things that brought us together and close.the difference between both events is the time.the situation maybe quite same.but the age is already change.before this, we were brothers and sisters and now, we are their teachers.maybe there will be a little bit unusual feelings.hehehe.ouchaa!! :p

staying at Beranang for about 3 weeks make me feel 'thinking deeply' about what i'm gonna do there especially weekend.with no transportation, i have to follow the other's rules and schedules.otherwise, i stay in hostel by my ownself.huhu.plus, after that i have to attend more training and courses to fulfill the requirement of the employer.what a busy life soon.huhu.

and for that, i was about to cry my emak yesterday to permit me to drive here.hehehe.thought that i need to talk to my abah because he has more 'power' to make me win.actually it easy for me to ask my abah.it just because my abah can accept without to much worry.compared to my emak, she has hypertension so we have to talk nicely and don't make her worry.that's mom, always cares for her children.hehehe.:p

No comments:

Post a Comment

apa-apa yang kamu suka